
Travel, that's what I like to do. I'm going to be doing it a lot this next month. I am going to be going to Salt Lake, Costa Rica, New York, Bahamas, Aruba, Chicago, and then to Phoenix. You can do stuff like this when you are single. This is a picture of me in Dubai, because last summer I went to Africa. I wasn't kidding when I said I like to travel. I am going to visit all 50 states (I only have North Dakota left) and every country in the world. I'm getting closer.
wow, just now found out you had a blog. from hollys gchat. i am totally jealous of your upcoming travels. hit me up when your in Chicago-thats my new hometown! Or, hopefully i'll see you in SF next month. If your around.
ReplyDeleteKiley
that's how i found out too :) let me know when you're in PHX. would be great to see you!
ReplyDeleteKenz